PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Update Bugs 03/22/12

Newsfiend
03-23-2012, 10:20 AM
Beimeith wrote:

AeiaForestheart wrote:

I understand that achievement credit for some tasks will not be given retroactively and I have no problem doing those again for the achievements. However, some of the tasks seem to be non-repeatable (examples posted earlier in this thread).

Would it be possible to make those quests repeatable to make it possible to obtain the achievements for people who have already finished some of the non-repeatable tasks? Or - I assume that the non-repeatable tasks must have some way of tracking whether or not they have been completed, so perhaps there's only a problem in giving credit for those non-repeatable tasks.

As far as I am aware, for a task to not be repeatable it has to give you a flag so it can tell you have done it to not let you repeat it so the problem is likely with recognizing those flags and granting the achievements.

There are two different flags for completion and not allowed to repeat. I'm not sure we can check the no-repeat flag. But I'll look into it later today after the Friday meetings and see what we can do.

A

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=184645&post_id=2785234#2785234)