PDA

View Full Version : Re:A bug in the tutorial?

Newsfiend
03-16-2012, 03:41 AM
I'm pretty sure that we know what is causing this. It's not something we can fix for a little while, so let me apologize first, and explain second...

It seems that there is a limit to the number of people that can exist in the second tutorial zone at one time. With the rush on Vox right now, that limit has been reached. So you won't be able to get in until someone else leaves. Unfortunately, the button you press to exit the first tutorial zone is the same button that closes the window. So when you try to zone and the zone is full, you don't leave. And the button you need to push to leave is gone. Once your character is in that state, you can't get out of the tutorial.

We'll see about fixing it, but I can already say that it won't be fixed for a while (like, tomorrow) and that the server will, at the least, need to be restarted to make the fix.

Again, I'm very sorry about this problem. It took a pretty heavy load to cause this to happen.

A

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=184099&post_id=2779696#2779696)