PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Re:Test Update 02/28/12

Newsfiend
03-02-2012, 12:40 PM
d0ckmaster wrote:

And what do you plan on doing for those people who no longer have the item they made? Take the Ogre Battle Familiar. I no longer had use for that and got rid of it a long while back. Am I to be penalized and be forced to do every quest in the chain again in order to get the achievement?

And don't each of the quests keep a record that you've completed them? I could have sworn in Beta that the listed SoD achievements had those missions checked off. Can't you just check to make sure all were completed in order to give the final achievement?

Cause seriously, people who have gone to the trouble of doing these in the past and gotten rid of them because they were obsolete and needed the space at the time are going to be seriously cheesed off if you don't give them credit for it.

In this particular instance all of the pieces to create the familiar should be offered by Tavid Dennant in the Guild Lobby, so reconstructing your tiny ogre friend would not require you to repeat any tasks.

I tried to make use of tracked quests whenever it was possible. That said, not every task that existed prior to about SoF was diligently tracked in our system.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=183612&post_id=2774460#2774460)