PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Re:Test Update 02/28/12

Newsfiend
03-01-2012, 01:00 PM
Vindyne wrote:

teakbois wrote:

Vindyne wrote:

i don't understand why so many resources were spent on hero's journey when so much in the current expansion still needs attention. the rewards for hero's journey tasks are 1 to 2% better than defiant gear. what's the point? a 396 hp breastplate is more appropriate for a level 80, you say? have you not seen the stuff selling in the bazaar? what a colossal waste of time and resources.

waaaah my needs are more important than everyone elses....

The free to play *could* be one of the best things to happen to the game in the last 7 or 8 years. And the Heroes Journey isnt really about gear anyway.

then don't waste months of development on gear, reward window, item entries, etc that no one will use? hello? exactly who needed the gear that all this time was wasted making?

I realize this may be a shock, but maybe we didn't do this work for YOU. Instead, maybe we did it to give people returning to the game a little bit of direction and gear so they could eventually play with you or others, making the game more fun. Maybe.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=183612&post_id=2774103#2774103)