PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Test Update 02/28/12

Newsfiend
02-29-2012, 06:32 PM
yinlaBB wrote:

Couple of things,

I made a new Drakkin (heropathtestone) and it started me in Crescent Reach, I didn't uncheck any box to start in the tutorial. There needs to be a way to get to the tutorial if for some reason the toon doesn't start there.

Starting in Crescent Reach is nice, you start right by the first quest NPC in the book and she sends you off to the guild hall and 2 of the low level quest NPC's.

This is where i started to have a few issues. A few of the quest NPCs at this level are on the next floor up and the find function will not work. Also the lift upto the next floor isn't on the map.

I didn't see any info on the height filter on the map, also the atlas in the top left hand corner is annoying and gets in the way, does it really need to be there?

Tried a few path finds on the map, doesn't appear to be any VoA zone paths in there at all, at least not the ones I tried, Sepulcher, Bronze, Argarth. Once I found Argarth not there I figured none of them were there.

Path to Tacvi is wrong it, the zone in is in Txevu not in Qvic.

For few destinations the zone guide is using the magus, do you still need to have done the quest to use these?

Also the zone guide to Abysmal Sea is wrong when using the magus you have to go to Nedari's Landing and use the magus there to get to Abysmal Sea.

Ways of combat quest from Champion Utenka could use an exp boost, very little exp for destroying 10 combat dummys which give no exp reward themselves.

VoA wasn't working because I forgot to link Argath to Steamfont. Should be better soon. Removed the connection from Qvic to Tacvi. Added the magus link from Nedaria to Natimbi.

A

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=183612&post_id=2773828#2773828)