PDA

View Full Version : Re:What was your best memory of Everquest?

Newsfiend
02-29-2012, 12:32 PM
A lot of my most memorable moments involve my epic quest, but there are others:

Finally getting my SMR from the arch magus after countless days/hours camping him, and also getting the vampire essence in Hate (funny how things that were such a PITA and consistently crushed my hopes are now fond memories!)
Finally beating The Rathe council, since that was one raid where I felt my participation and execution was crucial (plus we hammered away at that thing for a long time before beating it)
Spending time on a Zek server and getting killed over and over again by a notorious PKer, but kept playing because I was determined to befriend this person. Eventually my persistence paid off, and the two of us went on a killing spree together.
Grouping in Dawnshroud Peaks with a ranger who would always fall asleep while playing. Not a night went by when he wouldn't fall asleep and leave a corpse in the zone. Though this particular night he had me on auto-follow and I managed to lead him to a safe place.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=183645&post_id=2773672#2773672)