PDA

View Full Version : Map PoIs and basic info

Cylint
04-03-2006, 09:21 AM
Hi, long time user - first time poster. Recently I used the mappack download link to get what I thought would be up to date map markings and such especially for PoR zones however much to my disappointment it wasn't really new (at least for Arcstone, have not tested any other areas since I usually know PoIs in places I visit prior to DoD/DoN/PoR - took 2 yrs off). When I first came back to the game and had purchased PoR about early March, the maps that I downloaded had basic info for Arcstone (portal location for Relic and Skylance) however now, there is absolutely nothing on the map. Once again, I have not tried other zones for accuracy since I generally only look at maps when I am unsure of something but if one is bad, could they all be bad?

Anyway, I would have reverted to the old maps but due to my own negligence, I did not save them and simply overwrote them when I updated. Do you have a link to the mappacks prior to say March 18th or something close? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. *Edit* Also I wanted to note that on the maps I had, certain zone maps were viewable in game that which were not viewable before (all of PoEa and PoEb for example). I see a post below me where Terithee gave a suggestion to another user that I will try when I get home from work tonite.

-Cy