PDA

View Full Version : Map Colors

Posidius
04-02-2006, 04:54 PM
I use to have a program that would change the color of the lines on the maps but I lost it when I had to redo my system.

I know it's out there. A program that you can use to edit the maps. Some of them use grey or yellow lines that are way to difficult to see in game.

Akeldama
06-29-2006, 02:55 PM
I Agree, Something Like This Would Be Extremely Helpful, As I Have A Hard Time Following Light Grey Wall Lines Also.

oimmuk
08-20-2006, 08:34 PM
I play around with the Alpha on the maps and get them to where my old Glaucoma ridden eyes can almost make them out if I stare at the floor most of the time. It would be nice if it were possible to adjust the contrast on the maps but that would be a codeing nightmare I would wager. SO, Yes I would like to see some other color used for the lines. I notice also that some use different diferent colors for diferent levels, this is nice but sometimes if you dont use the height filter too much can get a little overpowering.

donnti
08-21-2006, 06:15 PM
Here is the program that I use. I have an older one but I just upgraded it to the new version.

http://meow.dyndns.org/Mappie/Default.php