PDA

View Full Version : Hideous Grid Lines

Secura
12-10-2006, 10:15 PM
Is there anywhere or anything i can do to download maps without these ugly gridlines? i hate opening my map and having to click the third tab to get rid of the lines. can't we get maps that DON'T have them? i remember when i used to get maps without these stupid lines i'd like to have that back:mad:

Melekahn
01-10-2007, 10:31 PM
Yes get rid of the stupid grid lines. Why are these back? Very few want them. Do a poll and you will see that 99% do not want grid lines. Have a separate download for them for people that want them. Please take then out of the map packs.

Fatal
01-10-2007, 10:42 PM
Let me see what i can do.

Mapfiend
01-11-2007, 12:37 AM
Ok, the gridlines have been removed from all the pack downloads. If anyone actually wants them, you'll have to download them from the individual map pages.

Nolrog
03-30-2007, 04:19 PM
Ok, the gridlines have been removed from all the pack downloads. If anyone actually wants them, you'll have to download them from the individual map pages.

I know everyone wants everything. He he. I liked the gridlines myself, when they weren't screwed up. Any chance you can make a gridline download like you had a while back?

Many thanks.

Nol