PDA

View Full Version : Confused

medman
10-30-2006, 08:52 AM
I have done thiese maps many times but as of a week ago something really weird happend. A week or so ago I had my maps preety much in a decent shape ( except High hold pass seemed to be blank.) I started to auto map the pass so I can go to and from. but that really messed things up. Half of my labels ( Atlas wide) kind of dissapeard---- like in Blight fire Moor where you should see the yellow camp names for camps like Plaugebringer, Sporaili etc and when I tried to do my slipgear aug in undershore I did not have the North rim or Stone beech ones were gone. However there are some of the Labels still there like the quest people and such. I have even lost zone of the zone line lines. I have tried downloading it several time. I even tried the tier 2 link to help.

A week ago in if you were to look at my Blight fire map- you would have see mainly yellow and green with black of the lmountain lines-- now for some reason everything turned blue. So I am kind of lost even though I have the map becsaue I do not know where the camps are ad where I need to go to key sites.

Any suggestion would be very much appreciated.

oimmuk
12-02-2006, 09:21 PM
Your not alons here it seems that the maps have been redonse and most do not have the Slipgear info on them anymore. I wish I had not replaced my Maps from that expansion with newer ones.