PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Re:Origin AA refund

Newsfiend
01-23-2012, 01:51 PM
Kathylynn_Unity wrote:

Recnarp wrote:

Elidroth wrote:

I'm not refunding Origin. It's not like you haven't gotten use out of it for a very long time, and let's be honest.. it's 7aa. Not exactly a lot of work. I refunded Hastened Origin because it was removed from the game. Simple as that.

Much the same, when I'm able to move forward with the auto-granting of other AA as discussed previously in many threads, I'm not going to refund those either. Not only is it not a simple process, but in order to refund anything, I have to remove it from the game and create entirely new versions of everything.

If that's going to be the case, then I suggest you announce to the community which AAs you plan on giving away for free so people don't waste their time grinding something out.

I'll second that. I have a few different characters I have been working AA on pretty steadily and would rather it not be for nothing. A few AA lost here and there is one thing like with Origin, I really would just hate to grind out hundreds of AA only to see it changed in the following patch.

If you've been playing for any real length of time, you're likely going to have most of the AA that would be auto-granted anyway. The auto-grant isn't really applicable to regular current players, and most of them are likely 'up to speed' anyway.

You're making WAY too much noise about this really. It's not actually that big of a deal.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=182512&post_id=2760947#2760947)