PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Time and Tides Raid

Newsfiend
01-16-2012, 03:21 PM
Piemastaj-Povar wrote:

I have not done this after the new stuff was added, but seriously the templars shouldn't be summoning at 100%. That can be very terrible for any guild. Was that intended also? I can understand the 'boss' mobs, but the adds during the event should be able to be dealt with in anyway you want imho.

Templars' ability to summon has not been changed at all. They should not summon at 100% (just checked both their aggro script and their summon %) - I feel there's been a lot of confusion about this, so hopefully it can be cleared up right now.

High Priests by default (and always have) summoned at 99%. However, now if the most hated (top of the aggro list) is more than 50 distance away, they will summon at 100%. As soon as the most hated is in range, they will switch back to summoning at 99%.

EDIT: To clarify, you have 2 ticks to be out of range before the summoning at 100% begins. This should allow for a short window of time in the beginning to get tanks on their targets.

To address "On another question, are we stuck with this Borrowed Spell and current version for the next month?" Spells cannot be hotfixed, and a change was needed for Sea Spray to function correctly. The change was made, but the spell could not be patched live, so an existing spell was used as a replacement. It is my hope that the corrected version of Sea Spray will go live with the next patch, replacing Vine Encasement.

That being said, the raid is definitely still beatable (and has been beaten a few times over the weekend already). Does that mean it isn't overtuned just because it's been beaten? Of course not, but that really can't be determined over the course of one weekend. I can't promise things will be changed, but I can promise that we will look for feedback from guilds attempting/beating this event, and do our best to make sure it fits in well with other T3 raids, and is a decent stepping-stone to T4.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=182587&post_id=2759004#2759004)