PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Re:Mercenary Rosters are available on the Test Server!

Newsfiend
12-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Nindail wrote:

Phathom wrote:

Anaskesia_LOM wrote:

Piestro: Will ALL sizes be marketplace only?

I'm not one to bash the marketplace, at all, but even I have to say that if all sizes of mercenary roster are marketplace only then that is a terrible decision.

What we're offering is another mercenary slot. So whatever you are able to access/purchase through in game currency, we are just allowing you to purchase another slot to carry more than one at a time.

I must make my statement in caps, so therefore maybe you will understand what people are saying.

WHAT YOUR OFFERING IS A GAME FEATURE, AND THE FACT YOUR MAKING US PAY REAL LIFE MONEY FOR IT ON TOP OF EXPANSION COST AND SUB COST IS MIND BOGGLING.

I understand what you are saying without using the bold red font. The Mercenary slots/bandolier was never intended to be a free item nor was it intended to go out with the expansion. We of course would have liked it to go out around the same time if not sooner than the expansion but timing wasn't on our side with this one.

The mercenary slots are convenience items and that is very much like most items you will find on the Marketplace - and completely separate from content in the expansion.

We will continue to discuss this topic internally on how we might be able to introduce this option in game but again for now, no promises on the delivery.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=181786&post_id=2746242#2746242)