PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Introducing Hero's Forge!

Newsfiend
07-31-2012, 07:01 PM
Hatsee wrote:

Dev-Ngreth wrote:

Hatsee wrote:

Cakvala wrote:

I actually like them, it will bring a MUCH needed variety to the game. They finally found a work around with the old model system and giving it armor.

Those screen shots though are not the best but I would love to see the cloth armor sets.

I assumed it was plate, leather, cloth, froglok, respectively?

Unless we are to assume that we are going to now cover our chain armor with cloth/leather which strikes me as odd.

Those shots in order are plate, cloth, cloth, leather.

Hmm, so a froglok in leather? Is that correct as frogloks can't be any class that uses leather, or does this mean we can do things like use an illusion and still have it show up? Or can I as a ranger grab a leather set?

The screenshots were not made with the actual items but placing them on there with GM commands. We made sure to make all levels of the equipment fit all races in case we make future changes such as druid froglok, or special game drops for clerics that have the leather look, but protect like plate. NOTE this is not a promise of druid froglock... I am just indicating our thoughts on making sure all the new equipment, no matter the "type" fits on all races.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=187926&post_id=2825130#2825130)