PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:lots of improvements in VOA patch except...

Newsfiend
11-15-2011, 03:00 PM
libre wrote:

I just hope they fixed it. In beta this function seemed far from completed. For example, if you wanted to pick an item up from your hot key... you couldn't. It would actually activate it!!! That's right, right AND left clicking an item activated it. Heck, you didn't even have to "click". If you just held the left key down but didn't let up on it the item would STILL activate. ALL of this also took place if you put the item outside the bag or even wore it.

Personally, I found the ability more of a headache. For example, before I could access all of my clickies (that I don't wear) with just 2 hot keys. One being an empty inventory slot and one being a bag. Now I'll have to have an additional 15 or so hot keys. That means flipping pages, etc. a lot more often than I already do. This is obviously a personal preference thing. I can see how others would prefer the new way. I'm also sure I will get used to it over time... just will be a little frustrating at first.

Hold down ALT while clicking and holding down on the item in a base inventory slot. That will make it the same as it used to be.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=181123&post_id=2737840#2737840)