PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Free?

Newsfiend
11-10-2011, 09:43 PM
Danville wrote:

That type of thing is exactly why I thought the recovery tokens were put in game a year or two ago (or however long ago it was); they were getting ready for the likelihood of limited or discontinued customer service for some or all of their customers. I am still amazed when I hear/read people buy those: a petition is almost always a quick turnaround and costs nothing . . . currently.

Those were added to reduce the need for CS people to respond to lost item petitions. They are time consuming, way more than they need to be, because we have to make sure that the person making the petition actually had that item and legitimately lost it. We have to take a lot of time on those just to prevent cheating. Allowing players to have a way to solve the issue themselves so our CS people can help others with other issues.

Period.

Conspiracy theory all you want, but I was in those meetings and I know why they were created.

A

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=180988&post_id=2736019#2736019)