PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Re:Overview of Progression for Veil of Alaris

Newsfiend
11-10-2011, 02:52 AM
Survey_ wrote:

That's the whole point, I don't have any books to click. Next week I will have books to click, will it then grant 5 points of Alaran because of completing the mission Engine Trouble or is looting An Ancient Text required to gain those 5 points?

Complete task: Engine Trouble -> Alaris Launch -> Do one Sarith Task (1 point) -> click book

Will Alaran skill now be 6: 5 points for completing Engine Trouble, 1 point for Sarith Task?

Will Alaran skill now be 1: 0 points for completing Engine Trouble, 1 point for Sarith Task and the 5 points are tied specifically to An Ancient Text?

If you have the Ancient Text or have completed Baga's Last Stand, you will get the bonus points when you click the book. I guess I thought that bit was clear in my first post.

It has been pointed out to me that you can't have a skill in a language over 100 unless you're a GM, so those of you that must have the most points won't lose out if you don't have the book or haven't done the task.

A

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=180925&post_id=2735628#2735628)