PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Do the GMs and Devs even understand their own game?

Newsfiend
10-24-2011, 02:30 PM
Nolrog wrote:

Dupre-MIM wrote:

Is there any plan to continue to fix it now that the progression pieces are finished? It would be fun to experience the script the way it was intended one more time, and then it would be in place for future progression servers, if that is a possible plan for the future.I'm going to guess that they put this on the list of things to do if/when there's another round of progression servers.

This is probably what may happen. I did reactivate Jaled Dar (it needs more testing that was appropriate for the emergency patch coming up.) I will look into getting it hotfixed though.

We are not sure why Sleepers is starting in the wrong state. it SHOULD be fine. Also, despite what someone said about last progression being "perfect" it was also broken last progression server. I do plan to look at it again in the future.

Sleepers on Fippy SHOULD be the ancient warders phase currently. It was when I checked yesterday.

Theoretically Vulak's will change to that naturally when enough time has passed. The numbers look like about a week. If it has not changed over automatically in a week, or the emergency patch puts it in the wrong phase, we will manually change it over there as well.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=179412&post_id=2711350#2711350)