PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Update 03/01/10

Newsfiend
03-04-2010, 02:41 PM
-Chosun- wrote:

Elidroth wrote:

I'm going to lower the help radius to 15. I've also fixed the resists so that shouldn't be an issue either going forward. After talking it over with Rytan that's the best we're comfortable with.

What exactly is wrong with the way it is now? We pull a mob to camp and proceed to kill it. Rinse and repeat hundreds of times. You seriously overestimate the fun factor of that. Seriously, You're going to make that act more annoying now? Why?

As luck would have it, my subscription ends tomorrow. I've canceled my account. The game isn't that much fun for me as it is now. I don't even want see how bad it's going to be after the patch.

You guys need to really look at the the population of the game. I'm not paying anymore for nothing. 8 years plus was enough.

Short version is the way it is now allows you to pull any npc from anywhere, regardless of the number of NPCs around it, their proximity, or the level. The major broken aspect was the fact that the level cap on the ability was meaningless.

It's crazy broken to allow you to pull named npcs out of a group with zero risk of agro. All you do then is cherry pick the PH until a named spawns.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=161383&post_id=2407802#2407802)