PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Re:Update 02/25/10

Newsfiend
03-03-2010, 03:01 AM
tnaril wrote:

That is part of the problem. Im a raider and my zerker is tower geared but my warrior is full group gear but he has 1 tower weapon. In the end hes 40.4k 5600 ac (with shield) unbuffed and has 3600 AAs yet he cannot tank the CC mission without a cleric and shm healer and he has to use FS on every named or he will die 50% of the time. No Tier 6 mission should be harder then the named in Tier 9 that just makes no sense at all you bottlenecked progression for alot of groupers because of this then take 3 months to fix it.

Just to be sure, you're seeing this on Test, right? Because that's the purpose of this thread. We need to know if what is on Test is broken currently so we can fix it before it goes live.

Posting about what used to happen on Live before a hotfix wouldn't be at all useful in a thread about Test bugs. I feel certain that's not what you're doing, you understand, I just wanted to reiterate that fact in case other people continue the discussion without this thought in mind.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=161289&post_id=2406629#2406629)