PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:post patch Fippy

Newsfiend
02-17-2010, 05:00 PM
Battleblade-Xegony wrote:

Calpal wrote:

None of this implies that UF raids need to be retuned.

But guilds having to farm Tower and the event only a step up from Brekkt CLEARLY shows a need to retune.

Since when? That's the target we were aiming for. To be a challenge to those guilds who'd defeated Brekt. Not impossible, but certainly we didn't want people to beat Tower, walk into Brell's Rest, and just destroy Fippy. When I designed the raid, I had it in mind that people would have to learn the event over a few tries at the very least. I didn't expect anyone to win on their 1st attempt.

Clearly guilds who've moved on from Tower CAN defeat Fippy. We also said MANY MANY times that SoD was undertuned. Regardless, we're going to do some retuning on the raids in the near future to make things a little more accessible.

One thing you can count on from my raids.. they're almost always going to be situational awareness oriented. If you have players who like to essentially AFK and press a button every 6 seconds until the mob falls over dead, you probably aren't going to like my raids much.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=160916&post_id=2398019#2398019)