PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Patch Notes

Newsfiend
02-10-2010, 02:40 PM
wizdons wrote:

AutomaticWarrior wrote:

I don't get it. There is one zone (CC) that is grossly overtuned and basically unplayable for its intended audience, but we can't even get an acknowledge that it'll be fixed? Are there really that many more important things to do than fixing an unusable zone? And if there really are such important things out there, I'd like to know what they are.

Ngreth seems to be the only cool one about it. when he posted about it being over-tuned i figured something would be done soon about it.. but then AbsorEQ says otherwise (in what to me is his usual bad attitude, sorry).

Ngreth is cool. I'm not. /shrug. That's just the way things are.

The zone is not overtuned. About 1/5th of the zone is overtuned. It is not unplayable, just part of it is. Everything is a matter of priority. Also, I did NOT say that we are not going to fix it. All I said was that we hadn't made any decisions about it one way or the other. What is a priority to some folks isn't necessarily a priority for everyone. Something has to get done first, it's not always going to be the thing you want.

A

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=160855&post_id=2394332#2394332)