PDA

View Full Version : Re:Changes on test

Newsfiend
01-27-2010, 05:20 PM
Hey guys,

The feedback I'd gotten in beta was almost universally negative for these discs, so I spent some time last week reworking them into something I'd thought would be more useful. It seemed like having two discs almost completely focused on AC was overkill so I put together the HP version of Bracing Defense. The major AC bonus that the two abilities combine for presents some balance concerns, but nothing too extreme.

I'll happily change Bracing Defense back to it's previous version if that's the popular opinion. I'll most likely leave Field Armorer in the new version as there didn't seem to be any gnashing of teeth over those changes, except for the effective endurance cost, which I can drop to match the new duration.

I'm also a little worried about Lion Heart Rallying cry being a more or less permanent "stun" effect as long as you have room for the NPC to run. The real issue being that you can have it up full time with no breaks if the endurance holds.

-Ryan

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=160401&post_id=2386738#2386738)