PDA

View Full Version : Re:Please add type 7 to the new caster augs.

Newsfiend
01-26-2010, 09:22 AM
blipsRus wrote:

Could we please add type 7 to the new caster augs. Currently it fits into the Primary, secondary and ranged items. However; I can't put it into my secondary as a druid because I am a grouping druid. Had I been a raiding druid I could put it in a secondary shield.

I can't put it into my range item because I am a grouping druid. Had I raided thou I could. Therefore this new concept of an aug you just created can only fit into 1 spot. The primary...

Now I do wonder about it also... Like if I did break out some old raid stuff, and sacrificed some HPs to put it into some of that gear could I have 4 procs going on?

Like if I busted out the 2.0 (for the 2 aug slots) then an anguish shield, and anguish range could I in fact have 4 procing augs to add to DPS? Is this how it currently works for raiders? Or do these new augs only work from the primary?

For now I'm going to just bust out the 2.0 and start using it again for the 2 aug slots in it. That way I am not stuck with only picking 1 aug. However; it would be nice if the dev's would add type 7 to the augs so that grouping casters could put them into our shields/ranges.

well. that would also allow you to place 2 in a primary, as you imply.

though it may not be overpowered, we do not want that.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=160491&post_id=2385560#2385560)