PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:2 more Bank / Bag suggestions

Newsfiend
01-22-2010, 11:44 AM
pal70 wrote:

I know changing bag space and inventory space is risky and time consuming. What about adding a new UI window, much like you added the new Extended Target and soon to be new Stat window. Adding a Clickie window would open up 20 more bag slots for me and for some even more. Everyone has atleast 1 item in there inventory slots isntead of a bag. Almost every melee class has there epic there to be able to click it and LOTS including myself use old breastplates or illusion items. If you make a window that holds 5 clickies that can be right clicked from it then i could put two more backpacks in place of my epic and old breastplate, which would give me 20 more open bag slots to use.

Just making a new window wouldn't change anything about the fact that they would be new inventory slots. What you're really saying is to invent a whole new inventory system that runs in parallel to the old one. While that would certainly mitigate SOME of the risk, it would be quite an ugly way of dealing with the problem.

I would say expanding the bank is the most pragmatic approach to these issue for the medium term. Don't take that statement as a promise or even a glimmering of a plan to do so, however.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=160377&post_id=2383818#2383818)