PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:TS quest Venerable impressions

Newsfiend
01-20-2010, 09:40 AM
Abazzagorath wrote:

Dev-Ngreth wrote:

It is one of the easier zones in the expansion.

And it is going to require kills IN the expansion, not from outside the expansion.

So... It makes sense.

I don't at all agree with the OP, but you (and everyone that posted after you) completely missed his point.

He didn't say anything about outside of the expansion, he said that he thought it was a bad choice to make the kill 40 step one that is on easy mobs in the first zone, thereby creating competition for spawns between tradeskillers (most of whom have absolutely no reason other than the task to kill those mobs) and lower end group players that would be able to use that camp to kill in UF since they can't really cut it in higher level zones, but can't often because people are there killing for the task

Like I said, I don't agree, but I really don't get how every single person replying to this thread misunderstood a very clear statement.

To the OP, if you go in the lava, you'll see there are like 15 of those mobs up at any one time, and fast respawn, its not putting anyone out unless they are standing there waiting on the 4-5 mobs standing out of the lava thinking they are the only ones there.

Ah. Well. Again, I thought it was appropriate. These tasks are usually an "easy" zone and a "harder zone" of the appropriate level. Just in most of the previous expansion, there has been a level increase, and the appropriate zones were not the "first" zone because the first zones are lower level.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=160297&post_id=2382764#2382764)