PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Patch tomorrow

Newsfiend
01-15-2010, 10:22 AM
Thebobo wrote:

Melanippe wrote:

The House Ogre is perfectly capable of answering should he so wish. Your "interpretation" is just that" a "guess" an "interpretation".

The removal of tradeskill drops and/or Defiant Loot from mobs with a raid timer is simply silly. Apparently, some raiders are either too lazy to and/or incapable of handling loot drops that THEY or HE or SHE (the language is unclear) have decided are unnecessary they or he or she whined about it. So to Hades with the rest of the players who use those drops, in particular the tradeskill drops, to create items for their guilds and/or 'toons?

Let's see, raid times have been in game how long? Mobs on raid timers have been dropping loot for how long? Mobs on raid timers have been dropping tradeskill and/or defiant loot for how long? This creates exactly what kind of problem for whom?

No clue here, like I said never ever seen one complaint on these forums or heard one complaint in nine years of EQ about loot on mobs being a problem. That's where my alliance gets a lot of trade skill items.

Then you have just missed them. I got it from complaints on the forums.

It usually comes up with complaints about cash loot, but the tradeskill stuff is definitely included in those threads.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=160131&post_id=2380487#2380487)