PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Automated Clockwork Bag Compressor

Newsfiend
12-23-2009, 02:20 PM
isaiah655 wrote:

Dev-Ngreth wrote:

Rozzl wrote:

That's not the effort he means. Try this:

Non-enchanter: Decide which limited set of illusion items to carry in limited bag space, give up carrying other items to carry illusions.

Enchanter: Have all (spell) illusions available without expending any inventory resources.

That is the effort Ngreth's talking about.

Yup. Effort may be the wrong word, choice may be a better word. I want non enchanters to have to make a choice. Use up inventory space to keep illusions around, or not.

Currently even enchanters have to use up the inventory space, and I want to change that.

We are also, for the most part, trying to get away with turning AA's into another spell source. Admittedly, illusions fit in the "utility" type spell we are more likley to make into AA's, but is right on the edge. If anyone is to get these as AA's it will be Enchanters, but in the end... we like the idea of spells better.

Ngreth, I do appreciate your stance and thank you for your support, but technically, someone other than Enchanters already did. Bards and Rogues both have the Cunning Disguise AA, which gives them access to illusions, even an illusion we don't even have, specifically the Goblin Illusion. We don't have that one.

Oh I know they already exist. It is more a direction we are trying to not go now.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=159130&post_id=2370790#2370790)