PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Underfoot is the last expansion SOE will release for EQ

Newsfiend
12-16-2009, 05:10 PM
Cyrz wrote:

Your statements are not backed up by this example.

B) Warrior AA thread/Chat. I had information I tried to communcicate multiple times to Elidroth about how, precisely, an AA was bugged. Elidroth would not listen to me, at one point telling me to "Stop talking about that AA". Based on Elidroth's other posts, and the Nodyin handing stuff over to him thing, you might be able to guess why- But the fact remains that listening to what I said would have made the whole process much simplier.

The only time I told you to stop talking about anything was during another class' time period when you kept trying to get me to make Warrior Crit Healing, even after I'd already told you no. You brought it up over and over again, butting in on the Cleric's time slot. Then you brought it up AGAIN during Paladin's time.

The comment about 'stop asking' for the fix to Hastened Taunt was a joke. You know it was a joke, as did everyone else in chat. You even made an emote "*Cyrz goes back to his corner" in response.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=159154&post_id=2366898#2366898)