PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Underfoot is the last expansion SOE will release for EQ

Newsfiend
12-16-2009, 01:00 PM
gothtank wrote:

Elidroth wrote:

bjcaples wrote:

Elidroth wrote:

The original post, and those of people supporting those claims, are nothing more than a baited hook from people hoping to get details about what's going on within the team they have no business knowing at this time. New expansions historically are announced at Fan Faire. That is all.

Again... All you have to do is publicly state that Underfoot is not the last expansion for Everquest. I mean, no need for any details, just a very simple No it isnt... Which you STILL have not done. Hmmm, like I said, There will be those calling my post Hear say, conjecture, opinion, and conspiracy theory... and Im sure Ill be banned one day, but NOONE at SOE has yet to deny that this is indeed the LAST expansion.

Wow.. you got me there.

Of course.. I haven't denied that I'm Santa Claus, an alien from Jupiter's 3rd moon, or that the world is going to end at 4:14pm tomorrow. Does that many any of THOSE true?

if they said there will be a new exapntion they then would be obligated to make another one. i think there just waiting on a magic number of people to stop making expantions.

i cant say that will happen anytime soon.

i can say that i am pretty sure UF will be my last expantion. almost 30yr old now and its time to stop messing around with video games. my time to play games is getting smaller and smaller and now with UF it seems my smaller play time isnt going to bring me enough happiness to continue this addiction.

That certainly happens.. Did for me too. I just scaled back my game play time.. I'm 42 now but still love playing games. I just choose what and when I play a bit more selectively. I certainly can't do the 40 hour marathon sessions I used to back in early EQ days.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=159154&post_id=2366643#2366643)