PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:SK aa's Hate's Attraction, Ageless Enmity, and Projection of Doo

Newsfiend
12-16-2009, 01:00 PM
mrfishcakes wrote:

Gamanern wrote:

The intent was for grouping specifically. You have two mobs in camp, cast projection on one and let it tank it for a minute while you tank the other mob. After a minute the projection fades and the second mob now comes to you ... there, simple 1 tank crowd control of two mobs.

I haven't bought the AA yet as I group with a chanter, so haven't practiced with it yet, but it looks very promising, well worth the 12 AAs once I have all the general tanking and agro tools completed.

I haven't got the aa yet, but what you are saying that it is designed to be able to tank underfoot mobs for a minute and then transfer the hate to you?

Projection does not last 1 minute.. its duration is 10 seconds. The intent for this AA was specifically to be a group oriented panic button. Something you can use to hopefully keep an unexpected add off the group while you finish off whatever you're currently fighting.

When the Projection depops, it transfers the hate it generated to the 'caster' of the projection.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=159282&post_id=2366652#2366652)