PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Update 12/11/09

Newsfiend
12-12-2009, 01:50 PM
Zante wrote:

This started with the previous patch, but just happened again. I've crashed 4 times when switching characters. That is I log in fine and then camp to character select, choose a new character and when I try to log in again the client crashes. May not be easily reproduced since it's so seldom but it hadn't happened since a couple months (or so) ago with a patch that was subsequently fixed.

Also 1 time I crashed when I right clicked my UI to set myself as the Main Assist, crashed the instant I right clicked before I even saw the context menu. I have successfully utilized right click menus to set others as Puller several times prior to and after so maybe was some sort of one off, I haven't tried setting myself MA many times though.

I am using a custom UI so might need a verification from a default UI user unless this is just me =) I can't use default though because of my vision, I need larger target / group UI elements (font size / thicker health bars, not just resizing the windows)

You can send the dbg.txt and debug.dmp files to equserclient@soe.sony.com and I can take a look and see if I can figure out why it's crashing.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=159057&post_id=2363712#2363712)