PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Jaled`Dar's Sacrifice Raid - Chest bugged?

Newsfiend
12-10-2009, 05:11 PM
Xatrekak_Xev wrote:

ok and as with bugs, there should be something done to correct the mistake for the people affected. I work for the department of veteran affairs, what do you think would happen if I made a mistake? If i made an error and cost 3 million people their VA benefits, do you think it would be fine if I said " I'm going to correct it so this doesnt happen in the future, but for you who lost out now, screw off" no, it would be completely unacceptable and in complete bad taste. As always, you guys avoid the What can be done now, and chose to screw those people. noone raids FoS for gear anymore, other than alts, we want the flying mount which should drop each time. so YES, they could give the guild that and the guild leader could say who won the bid.

I'm going to point out that losing some video game loot is not the same as losing out on health benefits. I'm also curious about when it was that you thought I told you to screw off. I haven't addressed the issue of what to do if you have missed out on the loot because I don't have those answers for you.

I'm also going to ask you to contact Customer Service and see if they can help you out. I can't, I don't have to tools to do that job. I'm not really sure what they could do, other than resetting your lockout (and that would be complicated, since it would need to be done for the entire raid force.

A

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=159014&post_id=2362457#2362457)