PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Boomerang Brawl Zoning Out = Death

Newsfiend
12-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Noircogi wrote:

According to my logs, "A frail gnoll reaver" has about 100-110K HP. "An unyielding gnoll reaver" has about 200K HP. 21 frails and two unyieldings pop in quick succession (far too fast for even a high-DPS group to kill as they spawn).

The only possible strat if you don't have an enchanter in the group is to kite them around and have the group pick them off to kill. This seems like a bad design to me. Requiring an enchanter (I really don't think a bard will do it for this even with their new AE mezz song due to its target limit) for an early progression task will make this another Tipt IMO. I had fun helping guildies with that at first, but after beating it 71 times, it really turned me off to that aspect of the game.

It looks like someone else thought they fixed a bug with those mobs and gave them way too many hit points. The frail reavers should be returning to their frail status soon -- they were meant more as a 'special effect' than a roving death machine.

Sorry about that!

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=158982&post_id=2361550#2361550)