PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:To confirm - Raids are intended to be beatable today, right?

Newsfiend
12-09-2009, 04:40 PM
sasori wrote:

tanadan1975 wrote:

But Township rebellion already beat this Fipye revenge raid last nightwith 2 hours or so, thought these raids were supposed to be almost impossible to beat.

One thought comes to mind living legacy bazu event or stacking banes up to have enough dps to speed up phase 2 and be able to somewhat burn phase 1 3 and 4 before he bugs out. Heck it could be a combo of both but the dev confirmed that he's not suppose to deagro like that theres no timer to beat minus his power ups. Explain to me how you beat a event that bugs out around the same time? You ramp up the dps and last time I checked no one sustains 400-500k burns lol. So basically your only left with cheesing it, nice try though.

Let it go.

TR beat the event without exploiting it. I could explain the bug that causes Fippy to become unattackable, but that would then be a spoiler according to some people.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=158961&post_id=2361392#2361392)