PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:To confirm - Raids are intended to be beatable today, right?

Newsfiend
12-09-2009, 02:30 PM
Boomur4TL wrote:

We didn't have fippy placed anywhere he hadn't been placed prior to that during the event. after the 60% mark fippy depopped and we dealt with the event. When he reappeared we pulled him to the spot and at44% he dropped aggro and started pathing back to his spot. People were chasing him with attack on etc, and no one was able to hit him.

Upon reaching his spawn spot he began to taunt us with the emote he yells when you enter the instance. Still, no one was able to damage him at all and eventually he depopped. If the check is just that his damage increases then this event is bugged regardless if people have beaten it or not. Seeing as the said check was "10 minutes and then he just gets very mean" if we had felt it required discing we would have beatne it as well. So all those comments about stuff being too hard so we cried here you all can just sit on.

The other encounter though, "The Beast", max hit on beta 12k, max hit on live 19k. It also did 18k dps to our tanks through deffensive (fully tower/hard mode geared). May want to look in on that because that wasn't even with missed emotes. My guess is in the final tweaking somsone hit an extra 0 or something.

To reiterate.. him going unattackable is a bug, and not an intended mechanic. I'm testing my fix right now.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=158961&post_id=2361249#2361249)