PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:SoD raid made tougher?

Newsfiend
12-04-2009, 08:38 AM
Survey_ wrote:

Elidroth wrote:

I think what might be a better solution would be to PM the designer who made the raid and ask them. You guys can debate whether something is a bug/exploit/intended functionality all day long and never know. But a PM to me about Pallorax would have solved the issue.

I realize it's likely you didn't/don't know who made the raids.. so I'll be sure to post this up once Underfoot goes live so you can address things a bit easier. Even though the NDA is lifted.. I'm hopeful there will be some surprises this go around with the raids.

Or when you remove fear tell the players you removed it on Station Launcher, Welcome Screen, EQForums, Dev Blog, EQPlayers article, motd and/or by adding an emote to the event like "My powers of fear have been lost but I will still destroy you!".

If you change something tell the players, it's really simple. Even if you fix an exploit and want to be vague and say "Certain tactics will no longer be effective when doing _______" that works too.

You're correct.. I should have been more explicit when the fear was removed. I had a bug in my queue, and assumed (incorrectly) that the notes I entered in the bug would make their way into the patch notes (like they usually do).

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=158686&post_id=2357518#2357518)