PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Challenge: Zatozia's Tortured Doll

Newsfiend
12-02-2009, 08:53 PM
tecdor wrote:

Morituus wrote:

tecdor wrote:

If nothing is going to happen with this contest then I guess we might as well just pretend this contest just never happen in the first place.

How nuts, I was hoping to see a winner, I don't care who it is but if no winner is choosen, I say we might as well pretend this never happened.

I disagree.

Since no winner has been selected in the last 22 months, I hereby proclaim that if a proper winner hasn't been chosen by the 2 year mark, that I be declared the winner of this contest by default.

2 more months is a lot of time so if Zat or anyone else with authority in this matter deems that this should not be so, then they can simply respond in this thread notifying us about the true winner. However, if no such response is made within the specified timeframe then it would be reasonable to assume that my victory is officially endorsed by SOE.

How crazy, I wanted to see what Zatozia would do if everyone actaully agreed with the idea to pretend the contest never actaully happened because so far no winner has been declared for over 20 months.

Perhaps if resources for certain models are limited well I can understand why since the devs said for example they wanted to make a brand new bunny model for a pet warder and a pet familiar but would have to take them lots of time to do so, I bet the same would be true to some of the other ideas other contestents had in mind.

Hmm.. what's this challenge? *evil grin*

Everyone who submitted an entry before the last end date I posted is a second place winner. I'll declare 3 first place winners tomorrow.

Note: As far as I can remember, I didn't see any submissions that fit the doll the best that were feasible to do though so I may get a different effect put on them. Anyway, I'll post again tomorrow about it.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=127563&post_id=2356588#2356588)