View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Invis Potions

Newsfiend
11-10-2009, 10:11 AM
Arishkogol wrote:

cowboyatheart wrote:

Dev-Ngreth wrote:

wutfor wrote:

tecdor wrote:

If invis potions cannot be raised beyond the 20 limit then I simply propose the idea of making them as actual fixed-invis potions as well as those invis clickies if possible.

It was explained. The potions could be stacked higher. They won't change it. So I bet they won't even vaguely consider any other change, especially one making the potions fixed time.

Personally, I enjoy the fun of watching for that message to make sure I click another potion before I pop. I keep about 100 cloudy potions on me, and I can cast invis. There's just something fun in watching for that wearing off message.

You can already get these... they are just made by shaman, and admittedly a bit rare. I hope to make the rare component more common at some point.

Not sure on the difficulty, but adding the drop to to all shissar rather than just the ones in Ssra would help.

I vote 100% for this. It's been a while since I went farming for it, but as I recall the really annoying part was getting the right mobs. Make it drop off all shissar (on luclin, that is) would make HUGE difference.

If I do this, it this way, it would probably just be the temple.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=157101&post_id=2337187#2337187)