PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:heh That's nothing!

Newsfiend
11-10-2009, 09:40 AM
Mnesis wrote:

Survey_ wrote:

Mnesis wrote:

Even better: If I buy the Accuracy tribute (think accuracy is Eyes of the Hunter)... eventually, the accuracy tribute effect will just POOF from my tribute window. At some point, I look, and I have it, later I look and it's GONE. The other tribute effects I've chosen are still there, but that one is gone. However, it does remove its cost as well, so I'm not paying for an effect I don't have.

But... yeah... it poofs at times. Not sure what causes it.

Most likely you're de-levelling when you die and when that happens it removes all Tribute effects you no longer meet the level requirements for, it won't just downgrade you one level it will remove the affected tribute effects entirely.

If the top level of Eyes of the Hunter requires level 85, then you have it exactly. I delevel to 84 when I die, so that would drop it.

If it doesn't require 85, then we still have no idea what the problem is. I won't be on for a few days (new job) so I could use a confirmation if someone has the time!

The top level is 85 required.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=156976&post_id=2337151#2337151)