PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Is Taskadding dead?

Newsfiend
11-03-2009, 05:10 PM
tumnayar-MT wrote:

juhans-DEV wrote:

RangerDave wrote:

wutfor wrote:

My opinion was if it fit within the game mechanics they made, why would I assume I wasn't supposed to do it?

Kiting mobs and FD pulling come to mind.Roll with it, man. If the devs don't like it, they'll likely change it some day. Like KEI.

I think there's a difference character abilities like those and software features/bugs. For example, if you kite properly, you never get hit by the mob, but that's very different than never getting hit because a mob is bugged in some way and never even swings at you.

In a raid do you guys ever by chance get the message: "Unable to retrieve information on the leader to check permissions. could not be invited to join you.'

Have not gotten this, ever. Juhans, try to get the level spread bug with the Crystal Core raid perhaps?

Yes, I am trying to get the level spread bug to occur in Crystal Core. Any more information on how to make this possible would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=156678&post_id=2330319#2330319)