PDA

View Full Version : Re:Can someone explain why merc clerics refuse to heal the puller?

Newsfiend
10-18-2009, 03:50 PM
Mercs are not pets. I will not be giving any sort of fine grained control over them. What I would like to do is give very broad control over when they attack/heal, since I am not happy with the current heuristics that they use to determine that on their own, and I'm doubtful they can be tweaked to do so satisfactorily under all conditions. But that doesn't mean anything like responding to tells requesting heals or any other spells. In fact, at the moment I'm not certain I will be making this have any effect on merc healers, as I think they are good enough already. But if I find a way to make the manual assist work naturally with the way healer mercs function I may add it to them as long as it doesn't increase their usefulness (i.e., I don't mind making them less annoying, but I don't want to make the more powerful).

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=156677&post_id=2314320#2314320)