PDA

View Full Version : Re:Mindblight bugged?

Newsfiend
10-14-2009, 03:51 PM
Zaggran wrote:

We just had Mindblight reset on us for the second time in as many weeks. The first time we were in the middle of wiping and figured the reset mechanic was just a little overzealous but it was no big deal. This time, we were on the way to a win. 40-something in zone, Mindblight was at 30% (i.e. hard part is over, time to lay the smack down and loot), oozes were engaged... and he just depops and repops in the center at 100%.

Is anyone else having this problem with him? Is it new, or been around since release and I just haven't heard of it due to the Rallos Returns' bug population overshadowed Windows 95?

It's not a bug. The event fails if the Mindblight has not been slain 14 minutes after engaging.

It would be more clear if there were periodic emotes indicating how much time was remaining, and if there was an emote describing the failure as the event resets. Not necessarily a big change, but I don't know when/how/if this change will happen.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=156567&post_id=2311743#2311743)