PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Update 10/01/09

Newsfiend
10-07-2009, 08:33 AM
Peaky wrote:

EranaD wrote:

Here's a bug that I was hit with the other day.

If you have too many pending rewards in your rewards window, and you complete a monster mission it will tell you that you need to claim one of the existing rewards before zoneing.

But its impossible to claim an existing reward while in a monster mission!!! And when you zone out the reward is gone. Oops!

See, that's what I was referring to before. I can't open the reward window while in the monster mission, so I wasn't sure how, on the group missions, folks are claiming the rewards and needing to reclaim them. The reply was that they now can open the rewards window within the monster mission.

Are you saying that you experienced this problem on Test, or on Live? If on Live, it appears that they have addressed this problem.

You can (or could... I know code was doing something with this, but not sure if this was in planning or completed.) open your ITEM window, click on the currency tab, and claim currency tokens there. And of course there was the brew tokens that were the temporary raid replacement, and that note may be a hanger on from that time.

I am not sure about the reward system bit. I can bring it up with SKlug, but folks really should start claiming their rewards... we are certainly not offering you 5 within the mission, so people are going in with 5 already.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=156096&post_id=2305745#2305745)