PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Update 10/01/09

Newsfiend
10-02-2009, 09:42 AM
Amaljia wrote:

Imtonedeaf wrote:

SKlug wrote:

*** Items ***

Many of Old Man McKenzie's items have faded from memory. If you have one of these faded items, give them to the Old Man in Plane of Knowledge and he will return your Brews and an additional reward.

What's the reward? i been on test and the copied flag prevents anyone with the gear from checking it out

Basicaly at level 85 you get to choose from each type of potion (1 per..), gold ticket ,a goblin illusion with water breathing and a 5 charge knowledge gate item. Unfortunatly if you are NOT level 85 you get cheated out of the "item" portion of this "reward". Personaly i'm kinda mad about it. My level 78 shadowknight won his gloves on an actual raid! But because of her level, i got to choose between different types of level 75 potions (yupee.. my shaman makes these and gives them out like candy!) If i would have known about it, I would have waited until level 85 to turn in my item. This is very uncool for those that worked hard to get such items, then bank them for whenever they leveled. You should have given people a heads up OR you should have kept the so called reward equal for everyone

Ah. I had it set at 80, because I thought the missions/raids were level 80 required.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=156096&post_id=2301893#2301893)