PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:EQ content exclusively accesed via LoN cards.

Newsfiend
09-30-2009, 06:00 PM
yaddab wrote:

Okay I am comfused since when did CR do Dev stuff, the communication with the devs on this board is pretty good as it goes.

Frankly all I see is Mr "I am here this week" and I really want to sort all this out while Zat is on Holiday, cos she is not doing her job.

All this thread is asking is ... are there goinf to be zones available in EQ, from LON ... it is that simple, we do not wnat your whole resume, or you collecting pats on the back whilst stabbing you colleagues in the back. It is a simple questin and answer.... pick up the phone ask the question give the answer.

Do not turn this into a I will sort this out while Zat is away, because I can do so much better than she can thread

Thanks

I suppose that the post where I wrote "One of the loot items for the upcoming LON expansion Traveler's will indeed put the person who redeems it on a quest path that will take them to a special dungeon for that item holder." was a bit vague wasn't it? (see below).

If this looks like I'm trying to play Hero over Zat while she's out, she will slap me around when she returns. She works for me and I have absolute faith in her capacity and have no concerns about her ability to get things done and care for this community. I know that's not as exciting as thinking I'm trying to do her some harm, and won't give you as much fodder for the drama; but her job is quite secure as I'm very fond of her ability to know this game and serve the development team and the community.

I do things differently, but that does not make the way others do them wrong. What I'm trying to do today is take what was an obvious concern that required immediate attention, and give it that attention. End result, the primary question of this thread has been answered and I have a nice list of other questions and concerns that we can try to address in an article on EQPlayers.com so it can get out to the community as a whole, and give more data on what this loot item is going to be like when it launches.

Grimwell wrote:

Ok, thank you for your patience. I have enough information to share a little bit.

One of the loot items for the upcoming LON expansion Traveler's will indeed put the person who redeems it on a quest path that will take them to a special dungeon for that item holder. This person, and his/her group will be able to access the dungeon, explore the content, and receive whatever rewards are involved on it's successful completion.

I don't have a walk through and strategy for defeating this dungeon yet; but yes, this is enough to confirm the questions some of you have asked about the email.

Please feel welcome to continue to post your questions and concerns in this thread; I won't have all the answers in an immediate sense; but I'm certain more details will surface. I will likely route much of that to an article on the EQPlayers.com website so it can cast a wide net and inform as many players as possible.

Unrelated to that content, but relevant to this thread is the need for folks to calm down some of the back and forth and whipping on SOE staff. I am very open to getting as much feedback as possible; but a few people are dancing around the edge of what's acceptable for feedback and we need to get away from that.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=156078&post_id=2300454#2300454)