PDA

View Full Version : Re:EQ content exclusively accesed via LoN cards.

Newsfiend
09-30-2009, 03:18 PM
Ok, thank you for your patience. I have enough information to share a little bit.

One of the loot items for the upcoming LON expansion Traveler's will indeed put the person who redeems it on a quest path that will take them to a special dungeon for that item holder. This person, and his/her group will be able to access the dungeon, explore the content, and receive whatever rewards are involved on it's successful completion.

I don't have a walk through and strategy for defeating this dungeon yet; but yes, this is enough to confirm the questions some of you have asked about the email.

Please feel welcome to continue to post your questions and concerns in this thread; I won't have all the answers in an immediate sense; but I'm certain more details will surface. I will likely route much of that to an article on the EQPlayers.com website so it can cast a wide net and inform as many players as possible.

Unrelated to that content, but relevant to this thread is the need for folks to calm down some of the back and forth and whipping on SOE staff. I am very open to getting as much feedback as possible; but a few people are dancing around the edge of what's acceptable for feedback and we need to get away from that.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=156078&post_id=2300241#2300241)