PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Classic Missions - Planned Changes

Newsfiend
09-24-2009, 07:33 PM
Ozlaar wrote:

I knew Absor was biased aginst groupers but this is over the top even for Absor. If I am invited to a raid and there items left over then I am able to loot. Now there is a new rule I must be a full time raider in order to even get into the raid. How lame is that!

That's a very innacurate statement. I play as a grouper. I actually don't enjoy raiding very much. I make a lot of group content as a designer.

I also don't expect raid gear for the kind of playing I do. I want better gear than I have now, so I can move on and see the next chunk of content.

I'm a lot of things, many of them bad, but biased for one play style over another, I am not. In fact, if this gear remained readily available for "groupers" the consequences would be terrible for us all. To keep the current game balance we would have to mudflate Underfoot to a degree that would require that grouper do the classic missions just to set foot in the zones and live. Had we done that, you'd be much, much angrier with me than you are now.

A

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=155874&post_id=2293897#2293897)