PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Classic Missions - Planned Changes

Newsfiend
09-24-2009, 06:51 PM
Vulgore_AO wrote:

Tirnanog_VS wrote:

AbsorEQ wrote:

· Requirements will be added in order to obtain the raids, to enter the raid zones and to loot any items off the raid chest. That same requirement will be added to purchase the raid gear from the vendor. The requirement will be that the player has completed all Crystallos raid events. The gear will be very useful for guilds that have completed Crystallos but have been unable to move forward from there.

FFS, 1 month ago I left one guild (TSS farming) as the turnout for raids rarely reached 30. Now I am Tower flagged and you intend to make requirements for the MM raid loot, Crystallos?

Actually Absor stated "we're going to have to work that out" concerning 'higher than crystallos' events but his preference is to leave it at just crystallos raid flags.

Looking at the guild I am in (high end raid guild), probably half the active roster isn't flagged for these raids but have cleared tower. I am fairly certain that many that fall into a situation similar to this will sound off within this thread which will hopefully result in the decision to include raids beyond crystallos.

We may find another option, like complete X raid events from a list. The thing I don't want to do is make this something that has to be updated with each new raid. I'll get you a more concise answer next week when we have it nailed down.

A

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=155874&post_id=2293873#2293873)