PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Classic MM Nerf? WHAT ABOUT RALLOS RETURNS????

Newsfiend
09-24-2009, 01:42 PM
-Kelefane- wrote:

Nothing was done about the Fall of Tosk sploit and so I seriously doubt anything will be done about the RZ sploiters.

All they'll do, is nerf the raid and add in some mechanic to where you need a full raid to win now and in that same process, break the raid to where its unplayable probably, judging from past track records. I predict it'll be unraidable and taken off guilds raid windows until fixed.........again lol

I think people would be shocked at how many honestly does this and that maybe why they dont break the ban/suspension stick out. If EQ had any kind of population at all, I could see them doing something drastic. Sad, but probably true.

Last I checked the Fall of Toskirakk issue was fixed. That was my raid, and right after SoD launched I moved over Free Realms for awhile. I wish I'd have heard about the problem sooner, but I didn't even know about it until I came back to the EQ team in May.

One thing I'm certain will be happening on all future raids is requiring a minimum number of people in zone/raid to open the chest. This won't hurt the legitimate guilds but should hinder the exploiters somewhat.

As for Rallos Returns, I need to spend some time figuring out how it's supposed to work, then figure out how it IS working, and then fix it. It will take some time for sure as it's rather complicated in its implementation. I've started working on this tonight actually.

For now though.. I'm going home for the night finally.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=143220&post_id=2292834#2292834)